Choosing A Builder
We realize that there are many pool builders for you to choose from in the Houston area alone. As much as we want to win your business, it is more important to us that we earn it. The most important way we can earn your business is by helping to educate you as the consumer in some things to look for in each pool builder you are considering. We are confident that you will learn for yourself that Wet Pools, Inc. is a company you can really place your confidence in.
Below are some important things to consider before signing on the dotted line.
- How does this company rate with the Better Business Bureau? (you can pull a free report by going to the BBB website: www.bbb.org)
- Do they have a “Satisfactory Record” with the BBB?
- Are there any “unresolved” complaints?
- Request a list of customer references. This can be very informative. Ask questions about the company and their experience with them. Ask questions about their salesman and how much contact they had with him after the contract was signed.
- Was their construction supervised? If there were any problems in the construction process, how were they handled? Was their pool finished in a timely fashion? If not, was it due to weather conditions or just poor planning? Make sure you ask if they are happy with the finished product.
- Request a list of the contractors and suppliers they use. Call them and ask any questions you may have about their experience with the company you are considering.
- You may also consider obtaining a DNB report. A DNB report is like a credit report for a business. It will give you an idea on how the company pays its bills. It may cost you a small fee but could save you from countless potential problems.